Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:05 AM |
Thirty years ago, my Tatay and Nanay got married. Thirty years and still going strong. I asked Nanay why did she choose Tatay to be her better half, and she said: Your Tatay came at the right place and at the right time. Hehehe. They are exact opposites -Nanay is very sociable while Tatay prefers to stay home and watch his favorite TV show. Basta, parang magkaiba ang mundo nila but things worked very well with them. Sure there were petty fights and minor problems but I never witnessed a major fight between them in my 28 years of existence. They had their own share of ups and downs, but they both stayed together through thick and thin (literally and figuratively).


I guess that the success of my parents' marriage is one of the best things that happened to me (and to my siblings). Thank you for showing us what UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is and making us realize that with true love, irreconcilable differences become reconcilable.


We are so proud of our parents for they still remain true to what they promised to God and to the people who witnessed their wedding ceremony. Your love story inspires me (us).


HAPPY 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
TATAY and NANAY

from all of us.

We love you so much.


---
I am asking everyone a favor, please pray for a family member who will be undergoing a radioavtice iodine treatment today. Many thanks.


---
First image was taken by my sexy and hot cousin Bads who is based in Singapore during our trip in Kuala Lumpur last February 20,2009.
I took the rest of the images.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

2 comments:

lucas said...

happy anniversary to your parents...

at least may assurance pa tayong there is such things as unconditional love...

i hope your family member get well soon. hope the therapy helps...

God bless.

March 12, 2009 at 9:24 PM
rehabman said...

thank you lucas. God bless din.

March 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum