Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 8:11 PM |
Two weeks from now, my review classes will come to an end. And the painful truth is that, I AM NOT YET READY TO TAKE THE US STATES BOARDS EXAM.

Last January, I devoted my Friday nights reading Susan O'Sullivan's Physical Rehabilitation Assessment and Treatment. I found myself struggling to finish a chapter. But luckily(?), I'm already done with 4 chapters and have to finish another 3 must-read chapters.

Kinakabahan talaga ako. Mukhang wala akong maisasagot. I haven't finished re-writing my lecture notes. Never pa ako nag-buklat ng reviewers ko. Apat na chapters pa lang ang tapos ko basahin at nakakalimutan ko mga ibang na-aral at nabasa ko.

Our assessment exam (review school re-enforcement examination) is scheduled on the 2nd of April. I do not know what will happen after that day. From a while, I am signing off para magbuhos ng oras, lakas at dasal sa exam that will make or break me.

Sa mga kaibigan ko, pasensya na kung di muna ako makasama sa ating lakaran at inuman o makapag-text man lang. Kelangan ko na talaga mag-aral. Konting pang-unawa lang. Pagdasal nyo na lang muna ako!
Posted by rehabman

3 comments:

lucas said...

relax ka lang. don't let anxiety and worries get to you, lalo na kapag exam time na...

hope you do well :)

March 20, 2009 at 10:38 PM
liezl said...

no test taker is ever perfectly ready for the exam. believe and trust in GOD and syempre sa sarili mo, NPTE is passable! Be Prayin for you! GODBLESS!

March 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM
onatdonuts said...

relax.. see a movie LOLS!

kayang kaya mo yan, tutulungan ka ni Bro (Lord).

March 27, 2009 at 6:16 AM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum