Friday, January 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM |
Kiko and Rain both tagged me. I know I can make a lot of excuses not to do this but I do not want to be bothered again. Before the facts, here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

Here are the Ten Random Facts/Habits About Me:

1. I am the second child in the family and I am always mistaken to be the eldest among the four of us. I think it is not only because I stand few inches taller than my brother Kiko but also because of the very obvious differences in our features. When I was younger, I got pissed off, hated and cursed the people who made the mistake but sooner learned to live with it. I guess God granted me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

2. One of my childhood dreams was to deliver a commencement speech. It never happened. I neither graduated Valedictorian nor Salutatorian but was a consistent honor student. My college life is another story. Don't ask.

3. I was an active member of the Boy Scout of the Philippines. I attended camping in and out of our province. And was an Occidental Mindoro DILG Chief and a member of the Provincial Board for one week when I was a junior and senior student in Colegio de San Sebastian. Thanks to the BSP program who made those things possible.

4. University of the Philippines was my dream school but I did not pass the UPCAT. Thanks to our HS principal. I ended up enrolling in a university somewhere in university belt and obtained a degree in Physical Therapy elsewhere.

5. When I was about 3 or 4, my Lolo Casi (my Nanay's Tatay) taught me a poem, Ibong Talukatik. And whenever there was a family gathering, people would flocked around me and watched me recite Ibong Talukatik. Don't ask me to recite the poem now or I might show.

6. I have a very high alcohol tolerance. My first alcohol intake was during my HS days from Gin to Gin-Pomelo to San Mig Light to Red Horse to San Mig Ultra Dry to Teqila, Brandy to Whiskey to Vodka to Red Wine, White wine and so much. Jack Daniel's, Johnnie Walker Black Label, and Bull Frog cocktail are my favorite alcoholic beverages. And until now, once in a while, nakikita-kita kami ng aking mga kaibigan to celebrate life and toast for our friendship.

7. My Reebok rubber shoes is my favorite pair of shoes. It was a gift from Nanay and Tatay before I left for Abu Dhabi last 2007. Malayo na ang narating ng sapatos na yun - 3 continents and 5 different countries. Nakatapak na ang sapatos kong iyon sa disyerto at mga streets ng Abu Dhabi at Dubai, sa Souq at mga disyerto sa Morocco, sa Bali Indonesia, Sunway Resort and Spa sa Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, at sa snow sa New Zealand. Medjo naluluma na nga dahil sa wear and tear.

8. I never like to do the dishes. I forced myself to learn how to cook and sooner discovered the love for it. For the record, simpleng nagluluto lang ako, I don't even have a specialty but my previous co-workers in Abu Dhabi enjoyed my adobo very much.

9. My parents and relatives saw me on national TV when a camera of GMA-7 focused me while singing Bayan Ko in a prayer rally against Erap Estrada on 4th of November 2000. I was an instant celebrity in my hometown. I was also interviewed by Mon Ilagan, an ABS-CBN field reporter, for his radyo patrol report on DZMM during the 1995 World Youth Day here in Manila, Philippines. And last May 2008, Ruben Nepales quoted me on his Inquirer column.

10. My real name is Nathaniel John. Nathaniel means gift from God and John means God is gracious. No need to elaborate. My name speaks for me.

Now, I'm tagging these bloggers:
1. Roneiluke
2. Louie
3. Paperdoll
4. Kosa
5. Bomzz
6. Maskara
7. Dylan
8. Yesa
9. Mulong
10. Dru

Posted by rehabman

1 comments:

Kosa said...

na-tag pala ako dito?
sige sige papatulan ko to one of this days.. diko pa alam kung kelan kase busy din!

nakagawa a din ako ng ganito dati pero dahil 2009 na, bagong tag bagong post ulit
lols

kitakits

January 11, 2009 at 9:03 AM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum