Monday, May 26, 2008 at 4:37 PM |
I received a message from Kiko yesterday:

"i think u r on d inquirer. check nepales' column abt serbis. ingat"

I hurriedly scanned the column but was not really into it because it was almost 7:15 in the evening and I needed to catch the Sunday service in St. Joseph Church, Abu Dhabi at 7:30pm. So I left and did not know what the inquirer thing is all about.

And I just read it now. Ako nga yun and I mistyped my name (Grrr!). I did not realize the typo error. Bwisit talaga! Anyway, salamat kay Mr. Nepales. Click here to read the column.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum