Sunday, January 11, 2009 at 2:08 AM |
My sister and I visited Quiapo months ago for a DVD hunt, I was so glad that I was able to get a copy of Cinema Paradiso (the new version). Even before, I read a lot of good things about this film and was so eager to see this. I did not have the time last December to watch the film, thank God I got a free time finally. I just finished it minutes ago and loved it very much.

I was deeply touched by the beauty and magic of this film. It touched my soul and taught a lot of lessons about love and life. Great story, great music, great actors, great direction, great movie!

Cinema Paradiso is an unforgettable masterpiece and a must-see movie for all of us!





Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

2 comments:

Kosa said...

sa quiapo?
pinirata?
joke!!!

peace...

mukhang maganda nga!

January 11, 2009 at 9:06 AM
lucas said...

wow...at dahil dyan kasama na xa sa mga must-see movies ko~! :)

January 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum