Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 10:18 PM |
Today, September 14, 2008, I am celebrating my 2nd month here in Manila, away from my previous job for some royal in UAE.

Am I happy? Yes, I am because I am free. I am with my family. I do not have to work with some bigots and dorks anymore. But with the happiness and freedom that I have, I still feel empty. I do not understand why. Basta lang, parang may kulang. Siguro trabaho, siguro sweldo. Siguro nahihiya ako sa mga na-disappoint ko or na-frustrate lang ako. Siguro medjo nanghihinayang din ako kc ang dami nanghinayang dahil nag-quit ako. Ewan ko ba. Bahala sila.

Sana lang
sooner, I will feel a lot better. I am planning to start shedding some fats I gained and my review classes for the US State Board Examinations. Hay, I need luck. Millions and millions of luck. Wish me one, would you?
Posted by rehabman

6 comments:

Bomzz said...

bro! ok lang at least na eenjoy mo ang bawat oras,minuto na kasama mo pamilya mo at ka tropa mo sabi nga kong may aalis may darating din diba? :)

September 15, 2008 at 2:18 PM
rehabman said...

Salamat bro. Sana nga may dumating na better opportunity for me soon. Siguro ngayon, tiis na lang talaga muna and just be grateful for what I have.

September 15, 2008 at 2:51 PM
lucas said...

Hays... there's no place like home talaga... :) i hope you feel better soon so you could concentrate fully on your state boards... uhmm... would you mind telling kung anong profession yung boards na kukunin mo? sana makapasa ka... and good luck with your work out.. hehehe!

September 15, 2008 at 7:23 PM
rehabman said...

To Roneiluke, ako po ay isang proud filipino physiotherapist. Salamat din sa'yo.

September 15, 2008 at 8:18 PM
Unknown said...

Good luck!

Salamat nga pala sa pakikipaglink mo sa amin. :)

November 13, 2008 at 8:28 AM
Unknown said...

hehe.. nakalimutan kong ilagay name namin...

AngTherapist.com

November 13, 2008 at 8:29 AM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum