Friday, August 1, 2008 at 11:09 PM |
These images were taken way back June 2007, my first time in Morocco and in Africa! Wooooah!

On the third week on June 2007, due to insistence of Kiko and Ketty, I asked permission to see some sites in Morocco's capital city. I don't own a digital camera back then so the images are not as clear as they should be. Good thing I got a camera phone. Thanks for the generosity of my brother
Kiko.

Here here's what I found:

This is Chellah. The ancient Madina of the Kingdom of Morocco.
This was the center of Rabat during the ancient times.



All smiles at the entrance of Chellah. The entrance fee is
only 10 Moroccan dirhams (a little over $1).


Ruins inside the Chellah.


More ruins.


Birds' nests inside the old Madina. These birds also
found their haven on the top of the top Mosque in this ancient city.


I just took a snapshot near the entrance of this ruined structure because
I was too afraid to get lost. I went there alone. And I do not even speak Arabic or French.


Behind me is the map of the ancient Chellah.



---

Visit this to see more of Morocco.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum