Monday, August 4, 2008 at 11:43 PM |
Princess Vargas Tinimbang

I received an SMS from my HS friend Yehlen inviting us (baste '98) to attend Paul T.'s daughter christening last Saturday. I did not respond immediately though I wanted to. I forwarded the message to my HS buddies and started to plan everything.

Rain, Ikoy, Eugene & Elena, Yehlen, Ikoy and our long-legged friend Au will be joining the proud Daddy Paul T. and Mommy Ednalyn in welcoming Princess, their beautiful 1st daughter, to the Christian world. The Paul T. and Ednalyn are both our batch mates in HS. Nobody expected that they will end up in each others arms. But that's another story. Then we all agreed to meet up in Gateway-Cubao at 8:30 in the morning because the Paul T.'s place is an FX ride away from the mall.

I woke up soooo early on that wet and rainy Sunday morning. Though feeling lazy, I still managed to fix myself and dress up for the occasion. I was soooo excited to meet my HS batch mates after being away. Then I received an SMS from Au, " Nates, di ako makabangon. Lakas kc ng ulan. Antok na antok pa ako." Huwattttttt? :-( I had no other choice but to go on my own.

God is sooo good because despite all the hustle and bustle brought by that lazy wet Sunday, all of us managed to be there and witness the ceremony inside the Church. Too bad Princess' tantrums did not allow us to take some photos with her inside the church. But I still managed to take some shots. Though I am not in the pictures, I'm as happy as they are just taking those images.

It makes me feel good whenever I spend moments with my high school buddies. Nakaka-alis sila ng stress! There are no dull moments with them. Last Sunday, we ate, talked, sang, laughed and learned from each other again. It's fun and it will always be. I love them all and I'm looking forward for another session with them. Sana lang sooner.

Welcome to the Christian world Princess!



BASTE 98 - 10 YEARS NA!

-----

CHURCH PICTURES:

Eugene, Elena, Maisie, Rain, Ikoy, Sonny Boy

Ninang Rain, Ninong Ikoy, Ninang Yeh

Ninong Ikoy, Ninong Eugene, Ninang Rain


-----

RECEPTION PICTURES:


Princess & Ninong Nates

Princess & Ninang Rain

Princess with Ninong Ikoy & Ninang Yeh

Princess & Ninong Ikoy

Princess & Ninong Eugene

Baste 98: (L-R): Rain, Ikoy, Maisie, Elene, Yeh, Nates, Eugene, Paul T.

Baste 98 Ulit

Busy Bees

Meet the Ordenes

Dyesebel, is that you?

The Singing Bee

Busy. Busy. Busy

..ZZzZzzzZ...

Shhhh.

Eugene at si Raul na humabol
Posted by rehabman Labels: , , ,

1 comments:

Rain said...

yeah ang saya! it felt so good i wanna do it again :)

nakaka miss si paul t. last time na naksama natin sya he was sooo bachelor :)

August 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum