Friday, July 25, 2008 at 3:16 PM |

Ever since I was a child, I've always wanted to have at least one Jollibee outlet in my hometown. Of course, it was impossible during those days. Our little town barely had a 5 km concrete road that time. My siblings and I always looked forward for the summer vacations because it was the only time that we would visit a Jollibee and purchase a Jolly Kiddie meal during those forgotten days. We did not have other choices but to eat and enjoy the comfort and meals of Chow Queen, Bahay-Kubo, Burger Junction, Yolly Bee and Kutsintaan ni Nini. Days passed, and so were different administrations. The dream of a Jollibee outlet in Sablayan remained the way it was.

Fast-forward to 2007, Jollibee started to operate in San Jose Occ. Mindoro. Reports said that the Jollibee-San Jose holds the record for having the biggest sale on the opening day (Way to go Mangyans!) According to what I heard, the cue started to build up as early as two in the morning! Yes, two in the morning, alas dos ng madaling araw. Tsk tsk tsk. Everybody was really excited, I must say. Too bad, I have not visited the branch because San Jose is way too far from our town. It is like a 3-hour bus ride on the roughest roads one could ever imagine.

On my second day here after more than 13 months in a foreign land, I invited my childhood friend Bonna to eat out Though it was raining, she said yes minus my godson Cedric. We decided to eat in “Luiscious”, a new resto in front of my Lola’s house. While waiting for our food, she told me that there is a Jollibee outlet in the town plaza. I was overwhelmed. Because of excitement, I almost canceled our orders, but Bonna insisted that we stay. We canceled the burgers instead. We enjoyed our food and we immediately went to the town plaza where Jollibee on Wheels took a stop!







---

Jollibee On Wheels started last July 18, 2008 and will stay there until the 26th of this month. Reports say that the most successful businessman in Sablayan - Mr. Mintu, invited the most popular food chain in the Philippines in my hometown. The Mintus have future plans of having a franchise of their own of said food chain. The rumored location is perfect. It will rise along the national highway, in front of the town plaza and a few meters away from my Lola’s residence.

---

These reports were denied by a crew of Jollibee On Wheels who said that it is still impossible to have a Jollibee-Sablayan. Sa ngayon, happy na ang mga taga sa amin 'pagkat abot-kamay na ang langhap sarap na dala ng Jollibee On Wheels!


Nanay enjoying her Jolly Yum with Cheese

Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

1 comments:

kikomeister said...

hanep sa pose. nyahahaha!

July 27, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum