Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 1:16 PM |
My family decided to have a lunch date with the soon-to-be-part of our family. Ketty just came from the United Kingdom and will be leaving in two weeks. So, it is a must for my parents to see here (don't ask why).

We decided to have a lunch with Ketty in Trinoma considering its proximity from where she lives. And besides, I haven't seen the mall since it opened last year. The call time was 11:00 in the morning. Fifteen minutes before the clock hit 11, I received an SMS from Ketty. The message said that she will be a "little" late. I replied: "Ok lang. Late din naman kami." Traffic was horrendous along Araneta Avenue. Really.

When we finally met, it was almost half past eleven. Then Ketty asked me where we are eating. I said anywhere except the restos serving Kebab and Arabic dishes. We kept on answering one's questions with another question. Hay, mga Pinoy nga naman. Then, she told me that Jay wanted us to try something new -- like Vietnamese foods. And we did. Without any hesitation, we headed to Pho Hoa while Nanay never left Ketty's side.



Mommy and Ketty

Kaye and Tatay

Agie and Obee

Me and Kiks


----

My family brought Ketty back to Hagonoy minus me and Kaye. I went straight home after our lunch date because I needed to pack my things for Sablayan. Kaye, on the other hand, went to work at the hospital.
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum