Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM |

Last night, my big brothers and I here watched the Pacquiao-Diaz fight. Willie told me to purchase a pirated DVD copy of the boxing match in a Pinoy Grocery somewhere in Tourist Club area here in Abu Dhabi. I luckily got one even though these pirated DVDs are selling briskly. Thanks to my charm. Hehehe.

The world witnessed the Manny Pacquiao at his best - calm, powerful, swift, elusive, well-coordinated and precise. But I also acknowledged David Diaz, the latest Mexican casualty of the power of Pacman.


Though (based on what I saw) Diaz is skill-deprived, he has a big heart. He fought like a man, lost like a man and admitted his limitations like a man. He has won the respect of many Filipinos and boxing fans all over the world. ¡Los sombreros lejos a usted demasiado Diaz de David! Dios le bendice.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum