Monday, June 30, 2008 at 7:26 PM |
Image from here.

This post is long over due. I was organizing my hard disk when I saw the pictures and realized that I haven't posted an entry about my Wild Wadi adventure in Jumeirah Dubai which happened almost two months ago. It was really a refreshing, breath-taking and fun-filled day with Roy and some new found friends in the best water park in the region! Here are some of the photos:



Wild Wadi Entrance

Roy - College Buddy

Cartoonize!

Rose, Javier, Roy, Me

Javier, Rico, Grace and the Life Guard

Javier won't let it down!

Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Friends from the Studio!

Beach Boy

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Burj Al Arab

Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Splashhh!!!

Wild Wadi!

Wild Wadi!

Wild Wadi!

Peeking...

Sun

Jumeirah Beach

Burj Al Arab

Signs

Surf's Up

Surf Upside!

Next time ulit!



Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , ,

2 comments:

Yesha Gee said...

OMG! kabayan.. ganda pala ng Wild Wadi... sana makapunta din ako jan. Aha... soon. hehe. Ganda ng mga pictures, at ang gaganda din ng mga chix. hehehehe

Anyway, na add ko na blog mo sa list ko. Add mo rin blog ko ha. Please ito ang ilagay mo sa link: Peculiar Individuality by Simpleyesa.

Mabuhay ka kabayan! hehehe

July 1, 2008 at 5:46 PM
rehabman said...

Oo, ganda dun. Buti nga my friend got a colleague there. Discounted yung entrance fee namin kaya na-afford ko Wild Wadi. Hehehe.

I added you already on my blog roll. Ingat kabayan and I might visit Dubai again in 2 weeks. hehehe

July 1, 2008 at 6:49 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum