Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 8:03 PM |
I went to the office this afternoon. As usual, they gave me open-ended answers. I asked for more, I wanted clarifications, I wanted to make the plans and start a new life. But they kept on giving me false hopes and unacceptable answers. I just gave deep sighs. What can I do, I am just a servant.

I am visiting the office tomorrow again. They promised me some good news. I dunno, I do not want to expect. I just really hope and pray that they are giving me some REAL good news. Help me pray. I really new yours.
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum