Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 2:12 AM |
It's 2 am in Abu Dhabi, 6 am in Manila.

Earlier last night, I was lucky to catch Kiko on-line. We had the usual kamusta at konting kwentuhan. Wala muna away. Peace Bro! It lasted for a little over 10 minutes, I guess. I had to log out for I needed to go to the other side of the palace. Banny, my previous roommate gave me a call to inform me that there are numerous letters for me there. So after the chat session with my brother, I immediately took a shower and headed straight to my previous accommodation. After some small talks with my previous roommates, I decided to visit my friends in the city.

While waiting for the cab to come, my knees were shaking. I was so damn hungry and all the muscles of my body hurt so bad. Nag-exercise na kasi ulit ako kahapon at kanina. And really my body hurts like hell! Few minutes later, the cab arrived. Thank God for sending the cab! I haven't had some decent meal for the past 48 hours so I decided to reward myself. I went straight to Tagpuan to buy my ever-favorite pancit canton (yum-yum) and some potato wedges. Then I hurriedly went to Duday's flat to start the feast!

I guess, luck was with me last night. As I entered Duday's room, something special was in the air. Hallelujah! A newly-cooked Sinigang na Baboy was on the table! I can't help but exclaimed: Thank you Lord for all the gifts! We shared the feast and were all feeling bloated when Angelu de Leon won a trip for two to Hongkong in Edu Manzano's Pilipinas, Game Ka Na Ba? I guess, luck was with her too.

It's 2:10 am now and I am home. And alone again. Hay, I wish luck never left my side.
Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum