Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 1:45 AM |
It’s almost one in the morning when I got the chance to go online. I did all the usual things I do whenever I go online. I read some news back home via inquirer.net, checked my yahoomail, friendster account and my blog. I also managed to visit the blogs of kiko, lala, bads, au and rain.

Rain’s latest post is all about the hardships of a young professional who happens to have so many dreams. She is complaining for she needs a break. Well, everybody does except of course the ones who are having theirs at this every moment. Then, my rebellious but beloved cousin bads posted this message: “nates, is that you?” And I just felt that my blood rushed to my head.

Fine fine fine. Guilty ako. I do not want to hypocrite for there are enough here around me. I admit that I am a reklamador! I complain a lot. In fact I have a never-ending list of complaints - from the simplest taste of my coffee, to the disgusting scent of the man beside me, to the corruption back home, to the attitudes the people I am working with, all the adversities I have here etc etc. It is a never-ending list of “valid” complaints. Valid, I say. Believe me for once, please.

So, why do I complain? My friend told me once that I complain a lot because I never become satisfied with what I have. Well, humans never get contented and I glad to know than I am more of a human. But I think the reason for my complaints is more of the unhappy feeling with all the things that are happening around me. It is plain and simple, I complain because there is something wrong. And that “something” annoys me so bad. Mababaw lang ang kaligayahan ko (believe me, for one for time). Life already taught me on how to appreciate even the simplest things that come my way. I dream of a perfect world so I try my best not to deny the wrongdoings that I see. I complain because I believe that it is the best I can do so that the proper authorities can acknowledge that something is not right. I won’t be complaining if everything is in its proper place and everything is right. I still complain about my work and I already raised my grievances. The problem is the ones who should be helping me solve the problems do not seem to care. All the simple complaints and the major ones I have since day one are completely unresolved. They just gave me false hopes and some unacceptable excuses. My case here is extremely hopeless. Mas mabuti na rin siguro na magreklamo ako sa tama at desenteng paraan kesa mag-amok na lang ako dito! Pray for me that I won’t do the latter here.

I am sick of this life. Really. Oh sh*t, there comes another complaint.
Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum