Right after the Sunday mass, I decided to dine in Tagpuan, a Chinese-owned Filipino restaurant in Abu Dhabi. Immediately after the dinner, I went straight to Abu Dhabi Mall to meet Lourdes and Richie. My two good friends did their monthly shopping. Just before eleven in the evening, we were heading home. There was too many people waiting for the cab and we decided to cross the street.

As expected, there were some other individuals waiting for the cabs on the other side of the street. FYI, wala pong pila sa taxi bay! We patiently waited and five minutes later, the cab finally arrived. The taxi stopped right in front of us. I was hesitant to approach the cab because somebody else came there first, so I just stared at the cab and waited for something to happen. Thirty seconds passed, and nobody approached the cab. So, I decided to open the cab’s trunk and started to put the items we had. As I opened the door, I heard a voice some meters away from us (verbatim):

Voice: Hey, Kabayan, you do not see people here?
Me: I can see you.
Voice: I came here first. You do not have shame?
Me: I don’t have.
Voice: You motherfuck*r! F*ck you! Motherfuck*r and bitches! Blah blah blah.

Whatever! I just gave the nagging woman (who I think is from Morocco or Lebanon) a smile and waved at her as the bad words continued to come out of her mouth. I bet, the bad words coming out her mouth is as bad as she smells.

The cab driver confessed that he decided to pick some passengers on the taxi bay because he saw some Filipinos waiting there. He even said that the nagging woman is crazy. FYI, most of the taxi drivers here prefer Filipino passengers. Drivers would even say, “ Filipine number 1!”

Along the way, Lourdes and Richie told me, naku, Nathan, isa ka ng shameless Kabayan! We all laughed out loud while this poor woman waits in vain for the next taxi to come.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum