Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 9:15 AM |

Whenever I can, I read the news online to update myself what is happening back home. The Philippine politics is like a teleserye with all the drama, comedy, suspense, action, betrayal and a lot of surprises. One of these surprises is the sudden change of Sen. Joker Arroyo.

I was flabbergasted when I learned that Joker is no longer funny.

I used to believe that Joker Arroyo is not one of the politicians pretending to be the "holy" one. I expected a lot from him. But then again, he turned out to be a major disappointment. I long for the old Joker I used to know. What happened to the old Joker? Nasaan na ang Joker na galit sa kurap?!

We all know that “The Joker” was the villain in the comic series Batman. I guess, Mr. Joker Arroyo is trying to live up now with how “The Joker” was portrayed in the series. You are another disappointment Sen. Arroyo. You disappointed him, her and a lot more Filipinos who voted for you. I feel sorry for myself that I am one of the disappointed millions. I used to believe that you mean business in Senate. But heck, you're a joke.

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum