Saturday, March 1, 2008 at 7:58 AM |


I am not supposed to write about the most recent scandal involving the Gloria administration. Not because I am tired of all those scandals but merely because I have many unresolved issues here and problems of own. However, with the recent events happening back home, I just cannot turn a blind eye on the country that made me and molded my personality and ideals. I feel terribly bad about how things are going on back home. The rampant corruption, the forces of evil and abuse of power should be major concerns of every Filipino wherever he is.

Far from home, I am praying for the immediate OUSTER of GLORIA-MACAPAGAL ARROYO . Though away from the rally in Ayala,Makati; I join the thousands Kabayans who call for PGMA to STEP DOWN NOW! I am fully supporting a peaceful revolution to oust a corrupt and fake leader pretending to care to the country very dear to heart.

I firmly believe that a peaceful revolution will work this time if all the Filipinos will join hands and walk with the light in search for the truth and real change. Let us all unite to fight against evil and corruption and finally learn from the mistakes of past. A civil disobedience, a coup, an impeachment and a snap election are not options for me. I know, with the help of God, people power will once again prevail. And I swear to God, I will never get tired of another peaceful revolt.

-------
Banner taken from http://gmaresign.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum