Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM |
For the past seven months, I was complaining a lot about my job. Kiko, Rain, Chabe, Duday, Roy and some more friends can testify! As I welcome the first day of the 2008, I came up with the 10 reasons why I should be thankful for all the good things that happened to my professional life last year. I think this is the best way to start the new year and make 2008 my year!

1. I have a job. There are many who are unemployed.
2. I am being paid regularly. There are many who are not.
3. I have an air-conditioned workplace and rarely sweat. There are many who do not have such workplace and those working under the brutal heat of the sun.
4. I work only for an hour, the most is two hours per day. Some are working up to twenty hours per day.
5. I have the rare opportunity to work for a very important person.
6. I have the opportunity to live and work in UAE. There are many who would just love to have that opportunity. My food and accommodation are free. I can eat some of the cuisine that only the richest Pinoys can afford.
7. I get to travel to other countries with all expenses paid! For the record, I already visited three continents and five countries in seven months.
8. I get the chance to buy the things I like out of the salary I have and manage to send some money for Nanay.
9. I have the chance to show the world the goodness and greatness of a Filipino through the knowledge and values that I have.
10. My job is not tough physically and mentally. What is tougher though is to be working away from home and dealing with some difficult people. However, I cannot stop to be thankful because with these difficult people, I am being provided with some learning experience that will help me become a better me.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum