Monday, December 24, 2007 at 6:05 PM |
It's two in the afternoon here in Abu Dhabi, six in the evening in the Philippines. While most of the people around the world, including some expats in the Middle East are preparing and celebrating the joyous spirit of this season, I am so damn sad.
I asked permission last night if I can, at least join and celebrate Christmas with some friends I have in the city. The manager paused and said, he will let me know today. I am giving up. I know I cannot be with the people whom I consider my family in Abu Dhabi. Maybe that is the way it is here. And this is the sad price I have to pay after joining the gang.
I know I will never be fine. I am badly hurt. I am just asking for a day of fun and worry-free moments. How can they be so inconsiderate, so selfish and so insensitive? Maybe I will just sleep early tonight and sleep the whole day tomorrow. I will sleep and try to escape from the pain and frustration that I have now. For I know, in my dreams, I can still be happy.
Let us stop this! I do not want to sound melodramatic.
I just wish everybody a Happy Christmas.
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum