Saturday, December 22, 2007 at 10:35 PM |

For the past couple of days, I was restless. I have not completed my Christmas shopping list and have no idea when will my Balikbayan box will be ready for pick-up. I am now in my amo's villa, forty-five minute drive away from the city and still do not know when on earth I am celebrating this year's Christmas.

With the help of some good friends here in Abu Dhabi, I managed to pack the Balikbayan box I am sending for the ones I loved back home just before the Christmas day. The sad part though is, everybody will have to wait until the third week of January 2008. I can no longer afford to send it via Airfreight. My apologies.

To my college friend Roy and to Grace of Studio R, thank you for the 40% discount. I have to admit that I will not be able to purchase the things I bought without your privilege cards. To Vina, thanks for the consideration and I am sorry if in any way, nakaistorbo ako. To Gio, salamat sa tape at sa tsokolate at kay Pareng Rodjie sa pangungulit kay Gio na bigyan na ako ng tape. Hehehe. To Richie, your packing skills are commendable. Thank you very much for your help, understanding and patience. Sorry din, if in any way, naka-abala ako. And of course, to Lourdes, thank you very much for being there. You’re such a friend and I am forever grateful for all the good things that you’ve done and you will do to me. Many many thanks dude.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Posted by rehabman Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum