Saturday, December 22, 2007 at 8:23 PM |

I am craving for some Boy Bawang. My taste buds are longing for this addictive, overly flavored MSG cornick.

Just this afternoon, my Indian friend went to the city to send money for his family. I immediately asked his favor to purchase three Boy Bawangs for me. I constantly gave him phone calls to remind him as he might forget the correct pronunciation of it. He called me back to inform me that he cannot find any Boy Bawang. I told him to look for another grocery shop and try his luck. I know well that most of the grocery shops in Abu Dhabi sell some Filipino foods. There are Likas Papaya, Safeguard, Eskinol and even Lala and some other junk foods available.

When he finally came, I almost jumped out of bed to get the Boy Bawangs and satisfy my MSG craving. I soon learned that he was not able to buy me even a single one. Grrrr. He tried three grocery stores and found out that Boy Bawang was already out-of-stock! Grrrr ulit. My poor Indian friend even visited a Filipino restaurant and asked a Filipino where in Abu Dhabi he can buy this Boy Bawang with his weird Indian accent. Unfortunately, even the Pinoy did not help him to find one.

I want Boy Bawang, can you please send me one. Oh no, not one piece, I want a dozen. Yes, one dozen and I can guarantee you; I can finish it all in less than an hour.
Posted by rehabman Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum