Friday, July 13, 2007 at 7:43 PM |

It was another hot summer day. I did some massage for my employer and an hour later I was about to take rest. To my surprise, no bed was available for me and for some five other employees. I asked Allan and Edwin - two Pinoy housekeepers in-charge in the villa, for any bed available. They told me the number of beds could not accommodate all the staff. They even lost their respective beds. The sun was brutally hot; Allan and I sat under the orange tree waiting in vain. When the night fell; Allan, Edwin and I shared the storage room on the newly built guest villa. We all tried to sleep soundly on the floor without any pillow or blanket.

The next day was just a copy of the previous one. I told Allan that I will no longer sleep on the floor. I called the manager and asked if I could stay outside the villa. I was willing to pay for my own room because I badly need rest. When Rodjie learned my misfortune, he talked to the manager. Minutes later, the manager called me up and said he will bring me to my room. I soon found out that I would be staying in a junior de luxe suite in Intercontinental Hotel Al Ain.

Natakot ata si Manager na magsumbong ako kay Amo. Hehehe
Posted by rehabman Labels:

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum