Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 6:54 PM |

A week after my first trip from Morocco, I asked my Kabayan from the housekeeping office for a cup of hot water. Since the office is just a few meters away from our room, I went there wearing my shorts. Yes, a decent a Tommy Hilfiger shorts from Jay. Without my knowledge, the supervisor was there too. I greeted him and he smiled back. Later that day, I learned that he got mad because he saw me on shorts. I asked my kabayan, "was there something wrong with my long legs? Was it the first time he ever saw a pair of legs as good as mine? I even joked my kabayan if his supervisor wants me see on my briefs, I want him to tell me personally and I would not charge him!

I do not understand why on earth the supervisor got mad. He even saw me before wearing shorts as I passed their office on my way to the restroom. When did it happen that wearing shorts could be as obscene as what he claimed? We are both men. We have the same thing between our legs. We both have legs; the only difference is mine though flawed, is by far more pleasant than his.
Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum