Friday, January 25, 2008 at 10:35 PM |
I know that behind my back my co-workers are dying to become me. I joined them here in Morocco and I do not work at all while most of them are working so hard. Some do not even have the chance to take a nap in the afternoon. Most of them are in heaven when they get the chance to sleep for more than six hours a day.

My co-workers are complaining about their respective jobs and I also have some complaints even if I do not work at all. It makes me feel bad that they complain to me and about me! What can I do? My employer does not call on me. I may not be working as hard as they are but they just did not know the hard work I did just to get my degree in Physical Therapy. They have no idea how I much I struggled just to be here. They just do not know.

I tried to explain but with the looks on their faces, I know they cannot understand. I do not want to explain anymore. After all, I do not owe them an explanation. And besides it will just turn into another crap! They just cannot understand because they refuse to do so or simply they just can't!

It’s very hard to be surrounded with people who cannot understand you and the things you say. I feel sorry for myself. Yes, I really do.
Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum