Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 10:55 PM |
I bade farewell to Malaysia and boarded the flight to Christ Church New Zealand. It was fine and cold day when the private plane landed to Christ Church International Airport. The climate was so good and I felt that the fresh and cool breeze of the city refresh my entire body and soul.

The trip from the airport to the suburb of Fairley McKenzie was a long ride through lush, magnificent scenery. The natural beauty of this country kept my eyes from being close even if I only had less than five hours of sleep.

This trip is my all-time favorite. I saw before my very eyes the fulfillment of one my childhood dreams. On our third day, the sky showered snowflakes and everything around me turned into white. It was so amazing; I wish I go back on that same moment again. The following days, the temperature was so cold. My knee joints were aching and I thought I would turn into ice. Yes, it was so damn cold that I do not remember having the morning erection I always have. Hehehe.

The battery of my Sony DSC-9 was charging when everything around me turned into white and I missed documenting one of the nature‘s greatest miracles. However, I still managed to take some snapshots of the vibrant and natural beauty of this truly remarkable country.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum