Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 1:00 AM |
My apologies to my photo addict and cam whore friends because all the pictures taken from last Saturday's affair have not been uploaded up to now.

I can't find my own USB cable to connect Kiwi (my Sony DSC-H9) to my laptop. Sori talaga pero nakahanap na ako ng paraan. I already asked Kaye's friend (who happens to have her own Sony DSC-H9) if she could lend me hers. Meet na lang daw kame. Sana lang both our schedules will permit us to meet each other soon.

And please, huwag na akong sisihin! Okay?
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum