Monday, February 2, 2009 at 12:48 AM |


I was hesitant to join my high school buddies for a Sunday night out because of the live telecast of Nadal-Federer match. The match was starting to heat up when I left the house during the first set with Federer leading 2-3. Hours later, while enjoying the dinner with my friends, I received a message from my sister Kaye, "Sorry, panalo kame". My 3 siblings are for Nadal. I didn't reply. I felt bad. Really bad.

Watching Roger sob via the YouTube is killing me too. I know it was rough for him . But I still believe in Roger, just like his millions and millions of fans around the globe. Ending up the 2009 Australian Cup 1st runner up doesn't change a thing. Roger still the best tennis champ for meand still the number one on my list.

Rafa said to him, Roger is still a great champion and he is one of the best in history and he will beat Pete Sampras' 14 titles for sure. I couldn't help but agree. All the best to you Roger for the rest of the season.

Anyway Congrats Rafa! You played really, really great and you truly deserve it. Hats off to you.




----
To view the pictures of my Sunday night out, visit this..

4 comments:

rodangeles said...

it hurts me to see him cry too, he is the best and i know he can come back again!

February 2, 2009 at 11:38 AM
rehabman said...

I guess, Rafa was the luckier and better man yesterday.

Yes, I agree with you rod that Roger is still the best. He's a true champ and was not afraid to show his emotions. I respect him now more than ever.

February 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Rain said...

sakit sa throat :(

February 4, 2009 at 6:15 AM
Mailap said...

no doubt!
Roger is one of the best players we have.

ako rin, i believe that he can come back, no one can beat a heart of a true champion!

February 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum