Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 3:09 AM |
Duday, Ritchie and Techie prepared a dinner for me. I decided to buy myself a cake because it was ages ago since I had the last cake for my birthday. I am happy to be reunited with a college friend again and gain some more friends who will make me feel so special on my very special day away from home. I could not be happier. Many thanks!


----
Duday is a college classmate and friend from FEU. Ritchie is Duday's close friend from Fitness First RCBC. Techie is their former flatmate.

----
Maraming Salamat sa mga bumati!

Mommy
Tatay
*Kiko
*Ketty
*Kaye
*Agie
*Chabe
Duday
Ritchie
Lorraine
Bads
Lala
Emman
Au
Ikoy
Sharl
Marisel
Noel Kalbo
Keith
Gio
Roy
Techie
Russel
Vina
Miles
Jenny
Cathie
JV
Boo
Grelyn
Annaliza
Greyz
Fr. Mike
Tonet
Mam Marvz
Jam
Dorothy Joy
Noel
Fraulein
Roan
Maisie
Gary Boy aka Jabar
Almich
Bonna
Nes
Jerameel
Rabia
Saman
Rafiq
Salman
Sa mga taga- Dubai
Tess
Rico
Ron
Grace
Jeff
Ate at Kuya
Lea
Mich
At sa mga nakalimutan ko (Patawad po).

----
* Callers
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum