Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 6:26 PM |
Everybody tells me how I evolved - from kinda fit to overweight. I used to run every afternoon. But now ran out of reasons why I should. I cannot find a motivating force. I do not have ebough energy to stretch, move and exercise. I do not even have the power to resist the foods served here. Or should I say, my job here mad me just a plain "tamad". Yes, I am so damn tamad to move. I never been this tamad in my whole life. I swear!

Just this morning, I went to the office to give my passport back to the PRO. On my way out of the office, I heard a voice (it was from Rehan, a purchasing officer):

Rehan: Hey!
Me: Hello Sir, Good Morning.
Rehan: Good Morning. How are you Mr. Fitness?
Me: Mr. Fitness? Me? I'm fine thank you. And you?
Rehan: I'm fine. Okay, see you again.

I never heard someone call me Mr. Fitness. Never, not even in my dreams. It was the first time. And it feels good. Finally I got a reason to smile even for a while.

-------------
I haven't lost a significant amount of weight since I promised myself to lose some. Now, I promise myself again to shed some pounds next time I see Mr. Rehan. I hope this time, the promise is not made to be broken. Put the pressure on me.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum