Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM |
Sometimes, it feels good to watch the details and complexities of life. But as we all know, too much of everything is bad. I've seen a lot of things since I came here. I've been to different places and experienced almost everything - heaven and hell; good, bad and the one in between. I do not know how long I can last.

I am turning to be a night owl. The more I see, the more I do not speak. And the more I do not speak, the more I hear. Believe me, you will not like to be me - an owl.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

3 comments:

Lala said...

katakot naman.

i hope you're not concealing anything illegal. hehe.

ingats nates. pinipray ka namin.

April 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM
Rain said...

nates nates nates cheer up!

April 19, 2008 at 8:59 PM
rehabman said...

Salamat.

April 21, 2008 at 7:01 AM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum