Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 4:56 PM |
I've been staying here in Morocco for two weeks now. And I gotta tell you that it is not funny and it is not exciting the way you think it is.

Since we came here, we transferred to two locations. We've been to a villa on top of the mountain, transferred to the hunting ground, moved back to the mountain, scheduled another trip somewhere else, cancelled the trip, scheduled the trip again, cancelled again, and finally my employer along with some staff went to Germany for a meeting. We were advised to stay here for an indefinite period. Everything to me seemed so insane!I do not understand what is happening around me. I swear!

Last night, I went to bed early. I had a bad hang-over from the previous night's drinking session with some Pinoys. I woke up from a dream at 4 am and was not able to go back to sleep. I decided to prepare some snack (we own the kitchen since the king is not around!) and watched Heroes. I accidentally went outside the room and smoked a couple of Marlboro at 7 in the morning, and to my surprise, I found out that some of the staff here are going back to Abu Dhabi. I rushed to our room and reported the news to my Pinoy roommates who were sleeping soundly. They were so shocked, and made some inquiries on what is going on. I made the call to the purchasing officer to know my fate - if I am staying here or am I also leaving. The bad news is, I am staying here!

Since I came here, I've been through a lot of headaches! This is adding up to the unending list of the reasons why I hate my job. Ang hirap magpalaki ng amo! Lalo na at ang amo ko ay isang milyonaryo!

Posted by rehabman

1 comments:

kikomeister said...

a job is hard because it's work

April 14, 2008 at 6:05 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum