Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 1:07 PM |
My Pinoy band of brothers and I had just finished our nightly drinking session. Rodjie told me this: “Hindi nga dre, ang laki ng tinaba mo.” I just smiled and said, “O nga e. Ganun talaga!” But I was so alarmed and was so upset.

Actually, it was my issue right after the holiday season. Of course, we still managed to celebrate the Christmas and New Year here. And just like the previous years, losing weight was number one on my New Year’s resolutions list. There were years that I lost a significant amount of weight. But the diet and staying fit was only on my short-term goals. This year, I told myself, I wanna feel and look good. So I have to shed some pounds. I decided to start the diet and to stay fit again for good. But things did not work with me. It seemed that the universe got tired and did not support me in this fight. During the first week of my diet, I got sick. I needed to eat heavy meals three times per day and now that I am stronger as ever, I still do. Then, I was staring at the mirror and find myself so bloated as if two monays are inside my mouth. I am an overweight, stressed bum! And I hate it, I swear to God.

I made the decision to become fit and healthy but I admit I lack action. My life here is so sedentary. I got no motivation. I am running out of reasons, I am losing focus and whenever I go to the dining hall all the sumptuous foods are so tempting and I find the foods so hard to resist. Yes, I cannot resist and I find myself eating all those prawns, steaks, chicken and everything else!

Hay, bakit yung iba, kain ng kain di naman tumataba? Grrr.

This is not just the state of mind thing. I know I have to do some action, start all over again and prove to them that I can lose weight once again. After all, I proved them wrong during my internship year. I know I can lose weight and I will lose weight.

Give me some months and you will see. There is no turning back now. I will lose weight. The race is on for me to become the next biggest loser! Right Lorraine?
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum