Friday, November 30, 2007 at 10:01 PM |
I do not have enough things to say on this third trip to Morocco. Some consider me as the luckiest person alive because I do not work at all. For some reasons, my employer is not calling me for any massage session. My day starts at eleven in the morning when I wake up and ends at three in the morning when I sleep. Everyday is the repetition of the previous one. The lifestyle that I have is so sedentary and I have all the luxury of time to rest and sleep, to listen to OPM music over and over again, read Isabel Allende’s Daughter of Fortune, sleep, eat, smoke, sleep, eat, smoke, rest, sleep and sleep and sleep!

My life here is so stagnant, so boring and I hate it! Will somebody give me a new life, a real life, please?
Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum