Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 9:08 PM |
I wanted to know more about the promising land of Africa. Based on what I read on some materials and what I saw on TV, I know, Africa has so much to offer.

For nearly two weeks of stay, I found myself awed with Tanzania's natural, wild beauty. Though I find some of the Massai’s culture and traditions weird and out-of-this-world, I have to say, it is truly fascinating. I am impressed with the two young gentlemen I met there - Freddie Jonathan, who is a day older than I am and dreams to study in Italy to become an engineer and Farook - an avid fan of ABS-CBN’s Pangako Sa’yo and It Might be You. Farook told me how remarkable and captivating Pangako Sa’yo is. He is waiting for another ABS-CBN teleserye Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay.

There are some of the snapshots from my Sony DSC-9. Check out a fraction of what Tanzania has to offer and find out that our trip here was a hell of an adventure!


0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum