Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 10:52 AM |

On the eve of December 24th, Sablayenos gathered inside the San Sebastian Church to witness the annual Christmas presentation, the Panuluyan.

Actually, it was a tradition. I remember, my classmates talking about it when I was still in grade school but me and my siblings haven't participated or even witnessed the annual Panuluyan during those days. My parents preferred to stay home and wait for the Christmas day with us.


This year is my 3rd time (yes,only my 3rd) to witness the Panuluyan in Sablayan. And I was so glad to see my younger cousins played their respective roles. The one who played the role of Mary is my first cousin, Kaori. Joseph was played by another cousin Ej.

Well, now you're having the idea that talent runs in the family, except me ata! Hehehe.

More pictures here.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum