Last October, I started my review classes for the US National Physical Therapy Examination as a preparation for me to take the exam by mid next year. To date, we already discussed applied anatomy and kinesiology of the upper and lower extremities including the spine, wound management, rheumatology, some notes on pediatrics, organization and administration notes on PT practice in the US and there are sooo much more to discuss. And this is another hell of an adventure full of new knowledge, fun, frustration and disappointment!

All in a while, I thought everything would be easier for me now that I am a better and more experienced young man but it turned the other way around. I'm struggling to manage my time and get some energy to read.
To be honest, I haven't really started reviewing by heart and soul. I do not understand why I lost sooo much energy and drive to read the books I used to read when I was completing my degree. Sobrang tinatamad ako ngayon! Hirap na hirap akong mag-aral at muling magbasa ng 'sang katerbang Rehabilitation Medicine books, reviewers at mga lecture notes ko. With Christmas, New Year, family reunions, Baste '98 gatherings and some more celebrations coming my way, I think, it will a lot more difficult for me to focus. Hay buhay ...

I am praying sooo hard that I will soon find a new strength to my will, to such a degree, at least, that I may clearly recognize the importance of reading, understanding by heart, and applying everything that I learned and will learn for me to fulfill my great American dream.
Posted by rehabman Labels: ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum