Monday, August 11, 2008 at 1:35 PM |
This entry is months late but the feeling and memories are still very much intact. I had the chance to see and visit one of the most distinctive shopping centers in the world, the Dubai's Wafi Mall. The visit happened last may 2008 when my cousin Michael decided to spend some time with his brother Ernel in Dubai before having his vacation in Manila.

This shopping center has an ancient-times theme. Its opulent décor as well as its range of shops and restaurants made this mall a one of kind. The building is shaped like an Egyptian pyramid, it has hieroglyphics that decorate the walls, while statues of pharaohs sit next to the gold-foiled white pillars lining the walkways. The stunning stained-glasses display an array of colors as the sun strikes its rays on it. Astig talaga!

Some say that Wafi Mall is so extravagant and over the top shopping center. But I think, its nice to have Wafi in this part of desert. Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng maraming pera!




























With my cousin Michael















The man on my right is an Indian, on my left is the owner of this carpet shop

A Kabayan CSA in Wafi Mall. Akala nya turista ako.
















----

Thanks to my Sony DSC-H9 for the wonderful images. My apologies kung di masyadong organized. I have limited knowledge palang kc sa Photoshop but I'm learning. Anyway, these images are 100% genuine.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum