Monday, August 18, 2008 at 11:32 PM |
I was not able to catch the early evening news kanina. I was out with my very good friends Au and Eman. Ang dami ko palang na-miss. Good thing, I have an unlimited and free wireless connection and there's the late evening news program. Thanks to Hampstead Wireless services.

Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's President for nearly nine years once again made it to the TV, print and radio headlines worldwide. He addressed today that he will step down. Click here for more. Hmmm, I wonder what my Pakistani friends Sultan, Pirbhaksh and Falak have to say.

I still pray that Gloria will step down too soon. Basta ako, JUNK CHA-CHA at ISAMA NA SI GLORIA!
Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum