Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 11:41 AM |
It was one of the most anticipated night in the history of Philippine music industry. 4 extra ordinary men, 1 great band reunited for the first time after some years of parting ways.

Thanks to my very good friend Chabe. Her powers made my name appear on the VIP list! Thanks thanks Chabebs!

My original plan was to post an entry without words, only images but for some reasons I was not able to see the opening number and some 3 more songs because I was denied to enter the venue with my Sony DSC-H9. The security personnel thought cam is an SLR camera. I called my cousins Rain and Lala for help. But just before Ely Buendia sang their 6th song, I was already inside! Yooooohoooooo! Thanks to this one member of the staff for he knows what an SLR camera is and what isn't. (if you're in doubt, read this to know that Sony DSC-H9 is not really an SLR camera)

These are the very few images I managed to take. My apologies, but I was so overwhelmed watching Ely, Raymund, Buddy and Marcus perform my very eyes. Parang panaginip lang! I was ecstatic, sorry talaga.





General Admission Gate

The Patron Entrance

Minutes before the show starts

The long cue to Alapaap!

Rock 'n Roll

Long Live E-heads!

The Greatest Filipino Band!

The Crowd sings with Ely

20-minute Break

The happy days

Crowd patiently waiting for the 2nd set

And waiting---

And waiting...

Lights off...

The puppet watches...

Sad news delivered

Buddy delivers...

Final walk

The crowd on the way to the exit points after hearing the sad news

Jessica, Mac,Aisha, Jun, Chabe (infront)

With Lorraine, Bads, Marya, Ikoy


----
I hope Ely gets well soon. Long Live E-heads!

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Great pics on your blog, great use of colour!
XO
WWW
PS thanks for visiting mine!

September 4, 2008 at 3:30 AM
rehabman said...

No worries. Thanks and tc.

September 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum