Friday, July 4, 2008 at 8:54 PM |
Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai

After more than thirty days and a week of daily visits to the office, my resignation was finally approved! Truly, patience is a virtue!

The good news came yesterday July 3, 2008. The HR head threw a joke that I am staying but my compensation would be reduced by 50%. I said, that is not fair! And then he finally broke the news. Congratulations to me!


Worry-filled days and nights are over. There will be no more demons ranting about my existence. No more homesickness and tears. No more anxieties. No more sleepless nights. No more deceit and betrayal. No ungratefulness. No more bigotry and discrimination. No more disgusting smell from co-workers! No more working with people who knows nothing but money! No more dorks, no more jerks! Professional growth will be revived. My neurons will regenerate and continuous learning process will linger. My heart will once again be home, right in its proper place.


My journey continues and dreams persist, and shall never die!


Thank you Lord for another answered prayer. I leave everything to You. I know I am in good hands.

Posted by rehabman

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum