Monday, July 14, 2008 at 11:53 PM |
After soooo much waiting and praying, I am finally home!

I'm excited. I'm happy. I'm sad. I'm slightly afraid. I'm worried. I'm missing my bed inside the palace. I'm missing my friends there. But I am very glad to be with Nanay, Tatay, Agie and Kaye again. I'm happy to see my cousins: Lorraine, Ian, Kim and Obee; and my friends- Emman, Au and Michael.

Here are some pictures:



With Kaye and Tatay (Bigote Boy)

Nathan's Back

Three Kings

With Agie

Big Four

The Big Four

Rain, Au, Michael and Me

Emman, Rain, Me, Au, Michael

Posted by rehabman

1 comments:

Rain said...

bad hair day ko! :)

July 19, 2008 at 6:24 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum