Friday, June 20, 2008 at 6:35 PM |
I fairly know how to wait patiently for some good things to happen in my life.


I visited the office several times this last week and this week to make the follow-up regarding my resignation. The HR head, who started to show a little bit of compassion and concern when I submitted my resignation, told me that he forwarded the letter to the Food and Beverage Coordinator of the team. I wondered why did he forward the letter to the coordinator. The HR told me that its just part of the process. And I said, Huh?

I have this weird feeling that they are not taking my resignation seriously and properly. They did not take good care of me ever since naman so what more can I expect. I am a nobody here, no matter what I do and no matter how hard I try to prove myself as a professional and as part of the team. I hate them for that. I really do.

The last time I called the F & B coordinator, he told me that he will directly tell it to my employer. Fine. I am grateful for that. I asked the HR during my last visit if it is possible that I'm gonna be home by the 30th of this month. HR head answered tactfully, it's not. I and said, sh*t!

I am sick of it. I had too much of discrimination, deceit, politics, cruelty, hypocrisy at marami pang iba! I cannot take it anymore. But I have no other choice, I have to wait until they told me when to go for I am nothing here. I fairly know na naman how to wait patiently. I am getting tired of course. But what else can I do? Good things happen naman talaga for those who patiently wait.

I am crossing my fingers (plus my toes) that I won't have to wait like forever and my homecoming will be sooner. I am really excited about it! Can't wait to start a new life all over again.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Yesha Gee said...

"If you want something, all the universe will conspire for you to have it" Wait ka lng kabayan kasi blessings come to those who patiently wait.

I will pray for you kabayan. Salamat pa la sa bisita.

June 24, 2008 at 7:39 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum