Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 2:18 PM |

I was torn between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during the earliest parts of the US presidential nomination campaign. But since I am a Bill Clinton fan, I preferred the latter months before the first Democratic primaries started. Things changed when I read and saw some Barack Obama speeches, blueprintforchange and press releases. I was awed. I started to believe that he is truly the change and silently joined the Obama camp.

I am so glad that Barack Obama is the presumptive presidential nominee of the Democrats. I see him as the next generation - multietnic and global; educated and humble; smart and charismatic. Thank you for the inspiration.

All the best Sen. Obama!

----
Now the question is will the Obama-Clinton tandem be a dream team or a nightmare?
Posted by rehabman Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum