Monday, June 2, 2008 at 10:27 AM |
Noong mga nakalipas na araw, I was browsing the net to get some tips on how to make the best resignation letter. Sa aking paghahanap, napunta ako sa site na ito. At ako'y napangiti ng mabasa ko ang dalawang payo kung paano ko gagawin ang aking resignation letter:


· purgedsoul Says:
keep it short and simple


Dear [Name]:

I Quit.

Sincerely,
[Employee’s Name]

May 28th, 2007 at 3:00 pm

~~~~~~~

· Pablo - **The Monkey's Cheese** Says:
Have a bit of fun with your resignation letter. Thats the best way.
This is how i quit my last detestable job.

Dear *company name*,

We have been together for a little over a year now, we’ve had our ups and downs, our laughs and our good times… That’s why it is so difficult for me to say this.. but I can’t hold onto it any longer, because you’re a great company and you deserve the truth.

*Company name*, I love you, but i’m no longer IN love with you. We have the perfect love at the wrong time…I’m so sorry. I have a lot of growing up to do. I can’t give you the commitment you deserve and you can’t give me the passion and liberty that I am drawn to.

Don’t be upset, you’ve done nothing wrong because It’s not you, it’s me. I need to make some changes and get on with my life. Things here have been hard and I need to move on, and work in new places, try out different things.


You have been an important part of my life, Everything happens for a reason and I will never forget you, and I hope you won’t forget me also. We can still be friends.

I’m leaving the state, to give me and yourself some time to deal with this, I will call you when Im ready. We’ve come a long way but we are two different people and I can’t keep on lying to myself. You were a great company and Im sure you will find someone new just around the corner who will make you as happy as you made me.

I am leaving in a week. On Wednesday the 25th. I will miss you.
- Pablo”


-------

I did not use either of these. I made my own and I am submitting it later today. I think iot is about time for them to hear my own thoughts. I want them to be surprised but life has it's own surprises. Baka ako ang ma-surprise dahil ready na ang plane ticket ko! Basta, I have my reasons. It is best for me to just quit. I already signed it and it's final. I am leaving this job! I will soon post excerpts of my own resignation letter. Help me pray that things will go well.

Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum