Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 12:36 PM |
I went out of bed earlier than usual because I am still waiting for the call from the HR. Up to now, there is none. I decided to just post several parts of my resignation letter.

I would like to render my resignation as the Personal Physical Therapist/ Masseur of XXXXXX effective this June 30, 2008.

...For some reasons I still do not understand, I have not been called to render my professional services for the past few months. I maybe wrong but as a person and as a professional, I view it as a lack of confidence on my knowledge and skills. Though I want to believe that my services are still needed here, my intuition and the recent developments tell me the other way around. I believe it is in our best interest for me to leave the job...

I would also like to take this chance to express my deepest gratitude to my employer His Highness XXXXXX...

I feel that I have fulfilled my duties to the best of my abilities while employed in this company for a little over 12 months. I appreciate your understanding of my decision to leave the Palace and I wish all the best for you and the organization in the future.

----

Of course I have other valid reasons but I decided not to include those because I believe it is better left unsaid. I am not saying that working in the palace or for all other royals is extremely difficult. It maybe difficult for me but not for some others. Though I am not having problems with my employer, the cultural differences and the people around me really tested my personality, morals and patience. God knows I tried to look at the other side of my life here. I tried so hard to enjoy the moments I spent - the moments of solitude and moments with new-found friends. But at the end of the day, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do not want to stay here for the sake of money alone. I know I can find a new job with a better compensation and better co-workers. I am willing to wait because I know someday, somehow I will find another one...
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum