Monday, April 21, 2008 at 7:15 AM |
I do not understand why nobody believes or understands me when I say that my present job will never be a dream job for anybody. Yes, I am compensated good enough, I work in the palace and I travel with all expenses paid (except for shopping and some other extra curricular activities). However, most of the people look only on what the eyes can be seen. They are judging me and my work based on the pictures I posted and based on the sole reality that “I am working abroad”.

Yes, I know that life back home is bad or even worse. Let us also admit the fact that life away from home is even tougher. I have my reasons why I want to give up this job. I may not be able to narrate it now but in time, I know you will understand me. I suffered enough here -- physically, emotionally, and mentally. My inner self needs to be healed. My life inside the palace is not a piece of cake because I am a servant. I am not the king and not even close to a prince.

I am just an ordinary man with some extraordinary dreams. I just want a job that will make me a better man. My growth is at stake here -- personally and professionally. Do me a favor - believe me for once and pray for me. I do not know how long I can last but I know, with God by my side and with all your prayers, I will survive.
Posted by rehabman Labels: , ,

1 comments:

bads said...

nates, i know the feeling, alam mo naman kami hindi showy pero nararamdaman ko..dreams shall never die di ba?? i started years later than you, buti ka pa nga bata ka pa malaki na kinikita mo, yung iba may asawa na ni singko walang kinikita di ba. cheer up, you don't have to convince us kasi naiintindihan ka namin.

April 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum